Matt and I had a fun Mother's Day morning playing outside. He just wouldn't take no for an answer and he was determined to power through the humid conditions just to play outside. Here's Matt wearing his new shirt (click on the picture to enlarge)!

Yes, it's true! Matt is going to be a BIG BROTHER!!! Our due date is... December 23rd! It should be a crazy Christmas around the Trevino household this year. I told Matt the other day that "Mommy has a baby in her belly." He looked at me, shook his head and said "noooo". It's his favorite new word! Here's the little raspberry below. There's not much detail yet, but the doctor took a chance he could find an image this early, and he did.

In case you were wondering, we're going for the big surprise ending this time too! Get your predictions ready!

3 comments:
Congratulations! Have a wonderful seven months!
Congrats, you guys!!! I'm so excited for all of you!
What a wonderful Christmas present...
Love, Jill
(and the rest of the Camacho's)
Shall we have bets? I'll say a girl. (But I'm never right!)
Great news!!!!!!!
Post a Comment