Thursday, April 19, 2007

He found the plug!

The other day it was nice enough outside to teach Matt about the blue side of his new table. He discovered the water table and had a blast! Tonight, he knocked on the back door and kept saying, "OUTSIDE, OUTSIDE" to me when we were done with dinner. So, I got the camera and we went out to play! He just loves this table!



He has a couple of boats in the water side and is learning how to use the current (although I think he's holding that piece in his left hand in this pic).


Here, Matt discovers what happens when you pull the plug out of the water table! OOOH, puddles!!!


He was so proud of himself, he kept pulling and pushing the plug to let water out. Notice the puddle growing in size.

2 gallons of water, now on our patio instead of in the table!


Now, Matt had a puddle to stomp through. All is not lost on the waterless water table! I guess it was worth it for him!

No comments: